In the framework of the Erasmus+ funded project “First-time international projects realisers support network”, the European final conference “International cooperation. How to start it well?” take place from 21sto 22 September 2020 in the Abbey of Tyniec (near Cracow).
EDUCULT is one of five partner organizations that realized this project and hereby cordially invites all those interested in international cooperation and lifelong learning to the international conference where the main results of the project “First-time international projects realisers support network” will be presented.
The “First-time international project realisers support network” is an international development project implemented by five civil society organisations from five European countries: Poland, Italy, Hungary, Denmark and Austria. The project will be realized in the period from October 2018 to September 2020.
The aim of the conference is to intensify the two-year cooperation of five civil society organizations from five European countries: Poland, Italy, Hungary, Austria and Denmark, to present the results and open up the network in order to strengthen the international networking of civil society actors in the field of adult education.
During the conference, the following main results of the project will be presented and discussed:
– The report of the multilateral survey on best practices and success stories in supporting international project managers in civil society organizations in the field of adult education.
– The report of the multilateral survey on key competences of international project managers in civil society organizations in the field of adult education.
– The SUPPORT PORTAL for first-time project managers of international projects.
– The mentoring and e-mentoring system for first-time international project implementers.
– The curricula of training courses and open educational resources for first-time international project managers.
Additionally, a network of civil society organizations representing the adult education sector – the FIRST Network – will be presented during the conference. The aim of the FIRST Network will be to strengthen the competencies of these organizations, to work internationally, to improve innovation and the ability to adapt to changes in the modern world.
The project supports each local (!) participation with 200€ for accommodation, food and travel. Digital participation is also possible (more detailed information will follow).
More information about the project can be found on the digital platform, the SUPPORT PORTAL.
The exact conference program can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Bild: Tyniec Benedictine abbey ©Mariusz Cieszewski/Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland (flickr)